The Capital Market is a financial market where securities are traded with the objective of satisfying a corporation’s capital needs for the execution of long-term projects. Brokerage of stocks, CPOs, liabilities and SIC-listed securities is available at Vector among its financial intermediation services.
Vector has been included in the top tiers in the industry in capital intervention, in part thanks to the personal advisement that we offer our clients which is necessary for the administration of their investments as well as for appropriate portfolio design; tasks that are supported by our financial analysis and risk specialists.
First-rate information at your disposal: Bloomberg, Reuters, Infosel, as well as specialized web pages. Our clients can use the capital trading desk in order to develop their investment strategies for use on the Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV).
Advantages of investing in Capital Market with Vector Casa de Bolsa:
- Our immediate access to the capital market.
- Our thorough knowledge of the buy/sell position of any emitter on the capital market.
- Our strategy design in order to better participate in the market.
- Our access to investment opinions before the market opens and throughout the day.
The recommendations from our Capital Trading Desk are based on the foundations of:
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Fluctuations in the market (foreign and domestic.
- Recommendations and operation of our competitors.
- International Markets.
Our Capital Trading Desk combines the information obtained from diverse sources, such as:
- Internal account managers at national level.
- International Arbitration.
- FMutual Funds.
- Insurance companies and pension funds.
- Emitting companies.
- Re-acquisition funds.