Vector Casa de Bolsa is a stock brokerage firm with specialized products and services that satisfy the investment needs of individuals, businesses, institutional funds, government agencies and foreign investors.
Our flagship position allows us to deliver a value-added service by:
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Fostering a culture of risk administration as well as ethics throughout the whole organization;
- Focusing our business on customer service, particularly through personalized advisement;
- Composing our service teams of excellent and qualified personnel;
- Innovating through the development and implementation of state-of-the-art technology.
- Leader in mutual fund management: Vector is the only firm to have obtained 5 Stars on Standard & Poor’s Star Ranking for three consecutive years.
- Company assets have grown an average of 13% per annum since 1995.
- Positive growth in operation volume on the capital market; averaging 36% annual growth during the previous five years.
- Leader in return on investment: At Vector we ratify our leadership position by our results on the money market, which confirms our ranking as one of the best intermediaries in the Mexican financial market in the operation of both debt instruments and capital.